Due to legal content, this document is available in English only.
The type of data we collect and process:
2. We may process and retain the following data:
- 2.1 Information like your device information.
- 2.2 Information like server configuration for chat and voice (default).
- 2.3 Permission to allow access to your device microphone for communication.
- 2.4 Permission to allow access to your phone to generate device ID.
- 2.5 Permission to allow access to storage to store and share files
3. We may gather information and data about our user’s mobile devices, including IP addresses, operating systems, versions. This is purely statistical data about our user’s actions and patterns. This type of information helps us to improve our service and to deliver a better and more personalized service by:
- 3.1. Understanding our audience size and usage patterns.
- 3.2 Using known customer preferences to customize the service to individual and group interests.
- 3.3 Improving the quality of our service.
4. We do not store any user message transactions.
How we use the transactional data we collect
5. We use information collected about customers in the following ways:
- 5.1 Ensuring that content is presented in the most effective manner.
- 5.2. Providing information, products, or services requested from us or may interest our customers, where they have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- 5.3 Carrying out our contractual and legal obligations.
- 5.4 Notifying our customers of changes to our products and services.
6. We may disclose your information in the following very limited circumstances:
- 6.1 If we are obligated to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (including any obligation to disclose personal data to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency in circumstances where a legitimate Court Order has been obtained from a Court of competent jurisdiction (keeping in mind that we are technically unable to disclose in decrypted form any conversation or message communicated using our products), or in order to enforce or apply the terms of the relevant license agreement and/or other agreements;
- 6.2 If disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, inter alia, our business, our employees, or our customers, we may disclose for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, as well as the prevention of hostile acts.